The Dog is Went Bye-Bye

I was at my grandma’s house hanging out with my two best friends, Leah (my aunt), and Alexis, when my dad came over. He had just come home from work and looked a little distressed, but he acted like himself so I didn’t try to pry. Later my dad told me he had to tell me something, so he took me outside to the porch. He loo

ked very upset and I became very worried. We sat there while he explained that he had to put down my dog, Kitty (yes I named my dog Kitty) because she had some kind of cancer. Of course I started crying like a baby while he finished explaining that he had taken her to the hospital the other day because she had had some kind of attack and was barely breathing. A few days before she was walking funny(and by walking funny I mean she could barely walk), but she had gotten better so my dad thought maybe she had been scared when someone had done some fireworks(she was scared of thunder and stuff like that), but I guess that wasn’t the case. When u went inside I told my friends about it and they converted me as much as they could. I learned that you should saver the time you have with people and animals that you love because they won’t be there forever.